Script for a quick and convenient applying of profiles to shape with a modifier Sweep.
Included to Trackscripts pack with the 37 prepared to using architectural profiles.
User can add\change custom profiles in the folder “\Scripts\TrackScrips\Section”
Sweep Profile v.0.97
- Fixes a bug with adding a new catalog.
- Fixes an issue with setting a size of profile.
- Enlarged a size of thumbnails.
- Adds ability to avto-check for updates.
Sweep Profile v.0.95
- Now size spinners works like as standard 3dsmax spinners.
- Fixes a issues with the reseting the interpolation value of profile
- Fixes a issues with incorrect evaluation of new size of profile
Sweep Profile v.0.92
- Adds ability to set the size of the profile.
- Adds ability to set interpolation for profile and path.
- Adds Favorities Panel. (You can add the profile to the “Favorities” from right-click menu or by drag&drop.)
- Adds ability to set custom path for profile files.
Sweep Profile v.0.74
- Fixes Some issues with rendering thumbnails for new profiles
Sweep Profile v.0.70
- Adds ability to add Custom Sections to Library
- Adds support for Max 9SP2
- Adds ability for Scale section
“Sweep Profile” Included to Trackscripts pack
For solving issues with script download and install the latest version of Dotnet
from this link http://www.microsoft.com/netframework
3ds Max 9SP2 and above